| 2 June 1979, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5' 7 1/2"
* Daughter of 'Vera Setta' .
* She attended PS 41 and the New York City Lab School for Collaborative Studies, where she and 'Claire Danes' were classmates. She later attended the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts where after graduating, she entered the theater program at the Julliard School for the Performing Arts. While at Julliard, she was one of the subjects of the PBS series American Masters which focused on the school and the students.
* Raised in New York City
* One of four actors from "Firefly" (2002) who voiced superheroes on "Justice League" (2001) . She voiced "Black Canary" while 'Adam Baldwin' voiced "Hal Jordan, the Silver Age Green Lantern", 'Nathan Fillion' voiced "The Vigilante" and 'Gina Torres' voiced "Vixen".
* Was Maid of Honor at her Firefly/Serenity co-star 'Jewel Staite' 's wedding in Maui in 2003.
* Her mother, 'Vera Setta' , played a character named "Morena" in the movie O Vampiro de Copacabana (1976) in 1976, three years before her daughter "Morena" was born.
* Niece of 'Ivan Setta' .
* Daughter of journalist Fernando Baccarin.
* Because of her father's job, she has moved to Greenwich Village, New York, at the age of 7.
* TV commercial for Secret Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant.
* Extra on Law & Order: Criminal Intent
* Acted in an unaired pilot episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, playing Carmen, a male-to-female transsexual. The episode was never aired on television, as it was used simply to pitch the show to FX executives. The scene is available on the Seasons 1 & 2 DVD release of the show.
* "TV Zone Special" (USA), January 2007, Iss. 74, pg. 48-49, by: Steven Eramo, "Child's Play"
* "Serenity: The Official Movie Magazine" (USA), 2005, pg. 32-36, by: Bryan Cairns, "Inara"
* "Playboy" (USA), December 2003, Vol. 50, Iss. 12, pg. 50, by: staff, "Six To Watch"